Welcome to VT Fitness!
Move, sweat, lift, dance, and jump with VT Fitness! Our programs and services are designed to help you be a healthy Hokie and successful student:
- Making you happy, confident, and energized!
- Find something you enjoy and have fun doing (SELF-UNDERSTANDING)
- Reducing stress and improving sleep quality
- Increasing muscular strength, endurance, and flexibility
- Improving cardiovascular fitness
- Aiding in weight loss or muscle gains
- Meeting new people (CIVILITY)
- Trying new things (CURIOSITY)
We offer the following programs, activities, and services:
- Group Exercise
- Personal Training
- Small Group Training
- Fitness Testing
- Instructional Dance Classes
- Gymnastics Lessons
- Wellness Programs
- Fitness Events
- Kid's Fitness Classes
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Liz Greenlee, the Fitness Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-231-1658. Thank you and enjoy!
The calendar below shows ALL Fitness activities including Group X Classes, Small Group Trainings, Instructional Dance, Gymnastics, and Special Events.
VT Fitness Mission Statement
The Fitness Program provides the university community with structured activities, events and programs that enhance physical and mental performance, increase self-understanding through health education, and foster long-term healthy lifestyle choices. Through a focus on excellence and UT Prosim, the Fitness Program creates an environment that is welcoming, respectful, responsive and inspiring for its participants and strives to build a healthy Hokie community.