Small Group Training
Session 2: October 20 - December 7, 2014
X-Fit with CrossFit Coach
- Monday/Wednesday at 7:00am with Tyrone T. in Multi-B, War Memorial Hall
- Monday/Wednesday at 5:45pm with Corinna C. in Multi-B, War Memorial Hall
- Tuesday/Thursday at 7:00pm with Corinna C. in Multi-B, War Memorial Hall
- Monday/Wednesday at 12:30pm with Courtney B. in Multi-B, War Memorial Hall
LIFT: Ladies in Fitness Training
- Tuesday/Thursday at 7:00am with Kaelee H. in Multi-B, War Memorial Hall
All small groups cost $100 per participant for 12 sessions and all sessions will be located in War Memorial Multi B.
What is Small Group Training?
Small group training is a hybrid between personal training and group exercise. Your coach will tailor your sessions to meet your groups’ needs, will progress the sessions as your group increases their fitness level, and groups will stay small in size so that each participant gets the individualized attention they deserve. In addition, you’ll gain friendships, work together as a team, rely on each other to keep the motivation high, and have fun working hard to reach your goals!
These programs are also being offered at a competitive low-rate, equaling out to $8.33 an hour. Groups can have anywhere from 3-12 participants depending on the format and will meet 2 times a week for 6 weeks.
If none of the above small group programs are what you are looking for, you can request a small group training program that fits your schedule and is tailored to your groups needs and fitness goals.To request a private small group training program you must have at least 3 people to your group and you can fill out the request form below. Once we have received your request, you will be contacted with more information about how to register.
Please email Liz Greenlee with any questions.