The Les Mills GRIT™ Series is a fitness program that takes cutting edge High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) and combines it with powerful music and inspirational coaches who will be down on the floor with you, motivating you to go harder. GRIT™ sessions alternate between three different workouts – strength (using weights), plyo (jumping exercises), and cardio (body weight exercises).
- Coach: Jess - Mon/Wed - 6:30-7:15pm - McComas Studio A
- Coach: Laura - Tu/Th - 4:30-5:15pm - McComas Studio B
TRX is a unique suspension-based resistance program will help improve strength, balance, flexibility, coordination, endurance, and joint stability. Developed by a Navy Seal, you’ll use your own bodyweight to transform your body. Using your hands and feet as anchor points, you’ll practice hundreds of versatile exercises that are challenging and accommodate all fitness levels and performance goals. Challenge yourself and check this out!
- Coach: Jess T. - Mon/Wed - 5:30-6:30pm - McComas 3rd Floor
X-Fit is led by a CrossFit coach and is designed to challenge you mentally and physically by constantly varying your workout. Workouts consist of high intensity, functional movements that incorporate aerobic exercise, gymnastics (body weight exercises) & weight lifting exercises to help you get in the best shape of your life. Remember, routine is the enemy!
- Coach: Bless J. - Tu/Th - 6:30-7:30am - War Memorial Strength + Conditioning Room
- Coach: Tyrone - Tu/Th - 6:30-7:30pm - War Memorial Strength + Conditioning Room