Please register online for group, private swim, and semi-private lessons. You will have the option to pay online or in person at 142 McComas Hall with cash, credit cards or checks. Please make checks payable to: Treasurer of Virginia Tech.
"Age Verification" / "Age Restricted"
If you are unable to register your child for swim lessons it could be because you have not added your child as a depended on your account. Please follow these guidelines:
1. Go to https://connect.recsports.vt.edu/
2. Click "Log In" (top right corner).
3. Proceed with "Use my Virginia Tech PID" or "Use a local account"
4. Once you are signed in, click on your username (top right corner) and choose "Profile"
5. In this screen, add the dependent(s) with first/last name, DOB, and gender.
6. Click on the Virginia Tech logo at the top| Click on "Programs" for group lessons or "Personal Training & Private Instruction" for private or semi-private lessons. 7. Select the program level. Then choose the class day/time you want to register. 8. Next to your child's name you will see an "Register" button.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Gabby Marquez at email@example.com.
Group Swim Lessons (8 lessons) – $55.00
Private Swim Lesons – $25.00 per lesson.
Semi-Private Swim Lessons – $20.00 per per participant (no more than 2 participants)
Registration opens May. 8
- Session I: June 5 - June 15
- Session II: June 19 – June 29
- Session III: July 10 - July 20
- Session IV: July 24 - August 3
Monday through Thursday (M/T/W/H)
- 5:00-5:30pm: Parent + Child
- 5:30-6:00pm: Pre-school I, II, III
- 5:15-6:00pm: Levels 1-6
- 6:15-6:45pm: Pre-school I, II, III
- 6:15-7:00pm: Levels 1-6
- 6:15-7:00pm: Adults Beginner + Intermediate