Want to participate in the toughest race in tech history?!
Date: Saturday, October 27th
Location: Virginia Tech Campus
Check-in: Outside of Pearson Hall
Start Time: 8:00 a.m.
Starting Line: Shanks Plain
Register here! Registration will include a Toughest Hokie t-shirt.
$20 / early bird special* (register before Oct. 12)
$25 / normal rate (if you register after Oct. 12)
The Toughest Hokie is an endurance challenge course race that will push you to your limits! It will take stamina and mental grit to succeed. Are you tough enough?!
We are offering separate challenge levels:
- Novice / 1 Lap / 3+ Miles / 15+ Obstacles
- Competitive / 2 Laps / 8+ Miles / 20+ Obstacles
- Elite / 3 Laps / 13+ Miles / 30+ Obstacles
Course Map & Info:
1. Shanks Plain: Bear Crawl & Crab Walk
2. Drillfield: 20 Push-Ups, 20 Squats, 20 Burpees, Broad Jumps
3. Obstacle Course:
- Elite: Reverse Climb, Weaver, Dirty Name, Single Parallel
Bar, Combination Bars, Wall, High Hurdle, Low Hurdles,
Double Parallel Bars, Rope, Berlin Wall, and
Balance Logs/Monkey Bars
- Competitive: Reverse Climb, Wall, High Hurdle, Low Hurdles, Double Parellel Bar
- Novice: Reverse Climb, Wall, High Hurdle
4 Navigate through Stroubles Creek
5. Sandbag Carry
6. Farmers Carry
6a. (Elite/Comp) Venture Out Challenge Course: Stamina Cage
(A-Frame Cargo Net, The Ring Swing, Pegboard Traverse)
7. Lane Stadium
8. Prairie Quad Fitness Park