- To register for a dance class, you must sign up online. Once you register and payment has been successfully received, your Hokie Passport will be activated and you will be able to attend the class.
- Some participants may require a medical release to be completed by a physician before participating in dance classes.
- War Memorial Hall AND McComas Hall: All participants must have an active registration on file (without pending payment and/or medical release). Please present your Hokie Passport to the dance instructor. Participants that are allowed an exception agree to the following: I have a current registration on file. My payment is not pending nor do I have a medical release pending. By entering this studio, I agree that I am telling the truth and if found that I am not I understand consequences will follow such as being banned from Recreational Sports Facilities and Programs.
- Faculty and staff who are McComas Hall members may purchase a pass to participate in dance classes at McComas and War Memorial Hall.
- Class participation is limited to 55 registrants.
- You must bring your Hokie Passport to enter.
- Participants will not be checked-in until the instructor arrives.
- Please arrive on time and dressed in appropriate dance attire. The following shoes will not be permitted: open toe shoes, sandals, boots, dress shoes, or shoes with marking soles.
- It is unsafe to go into a class that has completed the warm-up. Studio doors will be closed and locked following the warm-up portion of the class.
- The schedule is subject to change due to special events and low participation. Classes with less than seven registrants will be cancelled.
- A dance class with attendance less than two participants cannot be taught due to the inability to follow emergency procedures.
- Please respect the instructor by following enforced policies. Unruly participants can be asked to leave at the instructor's discretion.
- Refunds will only be given for cancellations based on medical reasons. A medical notice will be required and there will be a $10.00 administrative charge. Also, refunds must be requested during the semester in which the packages are purchased. If packages go un-used and a refund is not requested, the packages and payments are forfeited.