2017 9-HOLE LEAGUE
Open to all students, faculty/staff and public. Play is on Mondays or Tuesdays.
FORMAT: 2 person best ball. Individuals can sign-up & we will try to find a partner. Minimum of 8 teams.
ENTRY FEE: $20.00 per person due 1st day of play – 100% goes to prize fund.
WEEKLY COST: Greens Fees: Faculty/Staff and Public - $15.00/Students - $11.00
- Week 1: 2-man team best ball gross and net *
- Week 2: 2-man team best ball gross and net *
- Week 3: 2-man team best ball gross and net *
- Week 4: 2-man team best ball gross and net *
- Week 5: 2-man team best ball gross and net *
- * Banker’s Handicap will be used to determine handicaps for net events.
- * Best Ball is the best score of the 2 players on each hole
RULES of PLAY
- Play is on Mondays or Tuesdays.
- Players may tee off between 9:00 A.M. and 5:30 P.M.
- Play from the white tee markers, juniors (age 16 and under) and seniors (age 60 and above) use red/gold tee markers.
- May improve the lie within 1 scorecard of original lie in the fairway only (cannot move from rough to fairway or out of a hazard). No mulligans or conceding putts
- Scorecards must be signed by all players in the group and turned in at the front desk upon completion of play.
- Prizes will be awarded in the form of gift certificates in the Pro Shop upon completion of the 5th week.
For more information or to register, contact: Chris Lovrine, PGA Head Professional,Virginia Tech Golf Course: 231-6435 or firstname.lastname@example.org.