2017 Fall Semester Team Captain's Meetings
|SPORT||LINK TO ONLINE PRESENTATION|
|General Membership Presentation||View Presentation|
|9-on-9 Soccer||View Presentation
|Freshman 5-on-5 Basketball||View Presentation
|3-on-3 Basketball||View Presentation
|Flag Football||View Presentation
2018 Spring Semester Team Captain's Meetings
|SPORT||LINK TO ONLINE REGISTRATION|
|General Membership Presentation||View Presentation
|5-on-5 Basketball||View Presentation|
|USOA Indoor Soccer||View Presentation|
|Innertube Water Polo||View Presentation|
|Ultimate Frisbee||View Presentation|
|4v4 Flag Football||View Presentation|
- Singles/doubles sport activities (example: tennis, golf, racquetball, etc.) do not have mandatory meetings unless otherwise listed.
- All participants in singles/doubles activities will receive an email with further instruction for participation after the initial registration period.
- If you have further questions concerning singles/doubles activities please email email@example.com or call 231-8297.
- Teams are required to have one representative complete the online preseason presentation and sport quiz at the time of registration.
- All waiting list teams are also required to complete the online captains presentation and sport quiz during the registration process.