How to make a facility reservation:
- Check the rental fees to be sure they fit with your budget.
- Check the availability of the space you want based on date, time, and location.
- Fill out the reservation request form.
Reminder: A certificate of insurance is needed for:
- Events expecting 100 or more people in attendance
- Events involving food sales or consumption
- Events where alcohol is being served
- Events with minor participants
- Aquatic events
- Sports, exercise, or recreational activities where there is a potential for bodily injury.
- Review the Reservation Manual for further details.