A wellness consultation (health coaching) is available to empower you to make lasting health behavior changes that will influence lifelong well-being.
During your wellness consultation you will meet with your coach to:
- Discuss your health goals and current health status
- Assess your readiness for change
- Create and work on short and long-term goals
- Identify barriers and create strategies to help
You can receive a wellness consultation several ways:
- You may be referred through your Cook Counseling Center counselor
- You may be referred through a Schiffert Health Center professional
- You can schedule a consult directly by contacting the Wellness Coordinator
More Wellness Consultations
Hokie Wellness and Schiffert Health Center can help you quit smoking. If you are a Virginia Tech student and have paid your health fee, you can meet with one of our Certified Tobacco Treatment Specialists to help get you on the right plan.