Please register online for group, private swim, and semi-private lessons. You will have the option to pay online or in person at 142 McComas Hall with cash, credit cards or checks. Please make checks payable to: Treasurer of Virginia Tech.
"Age Verification" / "Age Restricted"
If you are unable to register your child for swim lessons it could be because you have not added your child as a depended on your account. Please follow these guidelines:
1. Go to https://connect.recsports.vt.edu/
2. Click "Log In" (top right corner).
3. Proceed with "Use my Virginia Tech PID" or "Use a local account"
4. Once you are signed in, click on your username (top right corner) and choose "Profile"
5. In this screen, add the dependent(s) with first/last name, DOB, and gender.
6. Click on the Virginia Tech logo at the top| Click on "Programs" for group lessons or "Personal Training & Private Instruction" for private or semi-private lessons.
7. Select the program level. Then choose the class day/time you want to register. 8. Next to your child's name you will see an "Register" button.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Lyncee Kowalcik at email@example.com
Group Swim Lessons (8 lessons) – $55.00
Private Swim Lesons – $25.00 per lesson.
Semi-Private Swim Lessons – $20.00 per per participant (no more than 2 participants)